Articles listed below available at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Alexander13/contributions
- An Economic “Kessler Syndrome”: A Dynamic Model of Earth Orbit Debris, Economic Letters, 2018, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- An Economic Analysis of Earth Orbit Pollution, Environmental and Resource Economics, 2015, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- How Bargaining Power Affects the Decision to Bundle, BE Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, 2012, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- From Switches to Packets: The New World of Interconnection, Journal of Information Policy, 2012, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Network Growth: Theory and Evidence from the Mobile Telephone Industry, Information Economics and Policy, 2010, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Horizontal Merger: Pivotal buyers and bargaining power, Economics Letters, 2006, with Nodir Adilov.
- Market Structure, Viewer Welfare, and Advertising Rates in Local Television Broadcast Markets, Economics Letters, 2005, with Keith Brown.
- Bundling in Cable Television: A Pedagogical Note with a Policy Option, International Journal of Media Management, 2004, with Keith Brown.
- Diversity in Broadcast Television: An Empirical Study of Local Broadcast News in the United States, International Journal of Media Management, 2004, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Communities, Information Economics and Policy, 2004, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- A Theory of Broadcast Media Competition and Commercial Advertising, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2004, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing: The Case of the Music Recording Industry, Review of Industrial Organization, 2002.
- Market Structure in the Music Recording Industry, Historical Methods, 2002.
- Product Variety and Market Structure: A New Measure and a Simple Test, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 1997.
- Entropy and Popular Culture: Product Diversity in the Popular Music Recording Industry, American Sociological Review, 1996.
- New Technology and Market Structure: Evidence from the Music Recording Industry, Journal of Cultural Economics, 1994.
- Entry Barriers, Release Behavior, and Multi‑Product Firms in the Music Recording Industry, Review of Industrial Organization, 1994.
Contact information: peter (dot goes here) alexander (and an "at" here) gmail (dot again) com.