* My Google Scholar profile is here: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_yavxFMAAAAJ&hl=en.
* Full text of the peer-reviewed articles listed below available at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Alexander13/contributions.
* A partial CV is here.
- An Economic “Kessler Syndrome”: A Dynamic Model of Earth Orbit Debris, Economic Letters, 2018, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- An Economic Analysis of Earth Orbit Pollution, Environmental and Resource Economics, 2015, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- How Bargaining Power Affects the Decision to Bundle, BE Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, 2012, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- From Switches to Packets: The New World of Interconnection, Journal of Information Policy, 2012, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Network Growth: Theory and Evidence from the Mobile Telephone Industry, Information Economics and Policy, 2010, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Horizontal Merger: Pivotal buyers and bargaining power, Economics Letters, 2006, with Nodir Adilov.
- Market Structure, Viewer Welfare, and Advertising Rates in Local Television Broadcast Markets, Economics Letters, 2005, with Keith Brown.
- Bundling in Cable Television: A Pedagogical Note with a Policy Option, International Journal of Media Management, 2004, with Keith Brown.
- Diversity in Broadcast Television: An Empirical Study of Local Broadcast News in the United States, International Journal of Media Management, 2004, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Communities, Information Economics and Policy, 2004, with Nodir Adilov and Brendan Cunningham.
- A Theory of Broadcast Media Competition and Commercial Advertising, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2004, with Brendan Cunningham.
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing: The Case of the Music Recording Industry, Review of Industrial Organization, 2002.
- Market Structure in the Music Recording Industry, Historical Methods, 2002.
- Product Variety and Market Structure: A New Measure and a Simple Test, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 1997.
- Entropy and Popular Culture: Product Diversity in the Popular Music Recording Industry, American Sociological Review, 1996.
- New Technology and Market Structure: Evidence from the Music Recording Industry, Journal of Cultural Economics, 1994.
- Entry Barriers, Release Behavior, and Multi‑Product Firms in the Music Recording Industry, Review of Industrial Organization, 1994.
Contact information: peter (dot) alexander (at) gmail (dot) com
No government resources were used in the production of the published research on, or pointed to, by this site. All ideas expressed on this site are my own, and not those of the Federal Communications Commission or the United States Government.